Join us at the virtual café!
RSVP for free for the Virtual Coffee Chats—a series I have curated with authors who blurbed THE MORTALITY SHOT, all of whose writing I love. Get to know some amazing humans by sitting around a virtual cafe table with us. Space limited so registration required!
- Wed, Dec 14Virtual Coffee Chat on ZoomI will be in conversation with Sari Botton, publisher of Oldster Magazine and author of AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF...Confessions of a Late-Blooming Gen-X Weirdo about writing, aging, being late-blooming weirdos and our books. Join us around the virtual cafe table for a chat! RSVP required!
- Mon, Jan 09Zoom Virtual Coffee ChatJoin me to talk with wonderful author and writing professor, Sonya Huber, VOICE FIRST A Writer's Manifesto is a refreshing invitation to discover and embrace the multiple voices we embody. We will talk voices, writing, disability rights & more. Join us around the virtual cafe table! RSVP required!
- Mon, Jan 16Zoom Virtual Coffee ChatJoin me in conversation with Joanne Limburg, UK--based author of the astonishing LETTERS TO MY WEIRD SISTERS, to talk about the intersection of writing, autism, feminism, masked and unmasked voices, who gets to tell the stories and everything in between. You don't want to miss this! RSVP required!
- Mon, Jan 23Zoom Virtual Coffee ChatJoin me for a conversation with poet and hybrid creator of experimental and beautiful things, William Lessard to talk about how certain things can only be got at by indirect means and much else besides. We will both read from our work, ask each other questions and take yours! RSVP required!
- Mon, Jan 30Zoom Virtual Coffee ChatJoin me in conversation with fabulous poet and memoirist Sharon Mesmer, author of multiple hilarious and heartbreaking books of both! We will be talking about the many modes of memoir, including poetry and stage texts. We might even start talking about yoga, you never know. RSVP required!
- Wed, Feb 08Zoom Virtual Coffee ChatJoin me in conversation with bibliotherapist extraordinaire Bijal Shah! Bijal prescribes books as part of therapy and was kind enough to add THE MORTALITY SHOT to her list! She also has a book forthcoming about how literature can heal us, and with any luck she will read us an excerpt. RSVP required!
- Mon, Feb 27Virtual Coffee Chat on ZoomJoin me in conversation with author and book critic of uncommon grace, Ilana Masad. We will talk about getting a book written and out into the world, especially when coming from marginalized POVs, read from our work and take questions. You don't want to miss this! Free but RSVP required!